Posted to user@struts.apache.org by me...@investorservicing.natixis.fr on 2008/03/07 16:36:14 UTC

struts zero configuration limitations and s2.1 availlability question

Hi all,

I've tried to apply the zero configuration in an already well running
struts2 application.
I've been quickly facing to limitations because the zero configuration
seems to ignore interceptors.
The interceptors feature is a key concept of my application.
I'd like to know if the this pattern (zero configuration) will support
interceptor in the 2.1 release version ?
And I'd like to know if there is a date about the availlability of the 2.1
release?

Thanks in advance.
Meissa

L'integrite de ce message n'etant pas assuree sur internet, Natixis ne peut etre tenu responsable de son contenu. Toute utilisation ou diffusion non autorisee est interdite. Si vous n'etes pas destinataire de ce message, merci de le detruire et d'avertir l'expediteur.
Ensemble, faisons un geste pour l'environnement : n'imprimons nos mails que si necessaire

The integrity of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet. Natixis can not therefore be considered responsible for the contents. Any unauthorized use or dissemination is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, then please delete it and notify the sender.

Re: struts zero configuration limitations and s2.1 availlability question

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
in Axis-2.13
let us know if @ParentPackage annotation works on just the one action in
your Java package
(If this is not the case we'll need to update JIRA)

Thanks
Martin-
Posted by Yenwen Feng <te...@gmail.com>.
We have found the interceptors hard to use in zero configuration as well.

The problem is, the @ParentPackage can't be configured per action based,
it can only be applied at package level. (although it's configuration at
Action class)

In other words, once you have set @ParentPackage more than once in the same
java package, only one of them will be used and apply to all action classes
in the same package.

BR,
Yenwen Feng

Posted by Jeromy Evans <je...@blueskyminds.com.au>.