Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by Raminderjeet Singh <ra...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/12 15:18:29 UTC

NewUser and User Model

Hi Dev,

We have NewUser and User model in Rave. Its confusing to me while i am extending rave. In UserService we use both of these models. I can see NewUser is only used for Password update and retrieval. Is there a technical reason to have those 2 as separate models? If not, i will generate a JIRA to merge these 2 objects for future release.

Thanks
Raminder

Re: NewUser and User Model

Posted by Raminderjeet Singh <ra...@gmail.com>.