Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Joshua Davis <js...@bellatlantic.net> on 2001/01/14 22:31:27 UTC

RE: Property substitutions (scoping)

Right.  Do the <property> elements inside <ant> set properties in the scope
of the nested ant project?  I guess what I'm getting at is:  If properties
have better scoping control (+1 by me), does this imply lexical or dynamic
scoping, or both?

'spose I could try it ;->

Josh Davis
jsd2000@bellatlantic.net