Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by George Ludwig <ge...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/04 20:02:39 UTC

Need Tapestry 5/Javascript Guru in San Francisco for one day (March 5) PAID gig!

Hi all,

I am showing my product in the demo pit at the Launch Conference
http://conference.launch.co/ this coming week. I built the UI, however my
expertise is on the server side. While the functionality of the UI is good,
I could use some help for a day to kick it up a notch before the
conference. Familiarity with Twitter would be extremely helpful.

Areas I am specifically looking for help in:
Customizing the look of grid component
Creating a popup javascript window like Twitter has when you want to reply
to a tweet
Implementing Ajax zone for check box

We will work at a coffee shop in SF. This is a Paid gig. If you are really
good, this will lead to more work.

Please contact me directly and include a link to examples of your work, as
well as your desired rate and any questions.

Best,

George Ludwig
Founder/CEO
6Builder.com