Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by stocks alex <al...@apache.org> on 2020/10/01 03:23:32 UTC

Re: [VOTE]: Move dubbo-go samples out of dubbo-samples

To YunKun Huang,
    It's a good idea which I can not agree with u more.

    Mr Zou, I think we need to bound dubbo-go with its samples to keep the
version of dubbo-go-samples is the same with dubbo-go.

YunKun Huang <ht...@gmail.com> 于2020年9月30日周三 下午7:43写道:

Posted by 方银城 <fa...@gmail.com>.
+1  approve

stocks alex <al...@apache.org> 于2020年10月8日周四 下午5:36写道: