Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Deepak Dixit <de...@apache.org> on 2017/08/30 11:53:50 UTC

Theme Language and Timezone Video tutorial

We have uploaded new video related to "Theme Language and Timezone"
prepared by Pranay Pandey.

Learn how to navigate through Apache OFBiz application for setting user
preferences for application UI theme, language, time zone and locate, view
user/party profile.

Here is the youtube and vimeo link for the

https://youtu.be/TDJpVQRVTvI
https://vimeo.com/231685386

Thank you Pranay for your effort.

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit
https://ofbiz.apache.org/

Re: Theme Language and Timezone Video tutorial

Posted by Todd Thorner <tt...@infotinuum.com>.
Thanks very much for helping to make OFBiz more accessible to the world.

Posted by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de>.
Great, thanks Deepak and Pranay!

Posted by Pranay Pandey <pr...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Thanks for your help Deepak.