Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by James Black <jb...@ieee.org> on 2004/01/26 13:20:03 UTC

re: enum is a keyword in jdk1.5

  I am curious if there has been any work on fixing the fact that
org.apache.axis.enum.* needs to be changed, since enum is a keyword in
the new jdk.

  Thanx.

RE: enum is a keyword in jdk1.5

Posted by Richard Martin <rm...@essex.ac.uk>.
Hi James,

It's been mentioned on the developer list:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-dev&m=107390406222923&w=2

I'm not sure if we'll see a resolution for this in 1.2 - enum is still in
the latest CVS.

If you want an authoritative answer as to when such support would be
included you might want to pose the question to axis-dev@ws.apache.org - the
thread referenced above doesn't seem to make any firm decisions on the
issue.

Regards,

Richard Martin