Posted to dev@servicecomb.apache.org by "Liubao (A)" <ba...@huawei.com> on 2019/05/28 01:52:25 UTC

答复: [PROPOSAL]create a new project for servicecomb toolkit

Very glad to hear this proposal. I have a draft idea[1] of contract based software engineering based on tools.
And a brief idea[2] of managing contract of all microservices by web.

[1] https://bbs.huaweicloud.com/blogs/c998f257673711e9bd5a7ca23e93a891
[2] https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/64064246

Posted by Bin Ma <ma...@gmail.com>.
OK, I will start a vote for Toolkit donation.

Best Wishes & Regards
-------------------------------
Mabin

Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> 于2019年6月3日周一 下午5:59写道: