Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Rallavagu <ra...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/05 01:14:06 UTC

disable updates during startup

Solr Cloud 5.4.1 with embedded Jetty - jdk 8

Is there a way to disable incoming updates (from leader) during startup
until "firstSearcher" queries finished? I am noticing that firstSearcher
queries keep on running at the time of startup and node shows up as
"Recovering".

Thanks

Re: disable updates during startup

Posted by Pushkar Raste <pu...@gmail.com>.
The reason node is in recovery for long time could be related to