Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Jorg Heymans <jh...@domek.be> on 2004/12/02 15:53:22 UTC

jx:attribute

Hi,

A while ago [1], there were talks about getting jx:attribute
implemented. Has anything come out of this?

I have a usecase where i need to write out an arbitrary list of
attributes for a tag. Even though these attributes are Nodes i don't see
any way of doing this in jx without something similar to xsl:attribute.

Or am i missing something here?

Regards
Jorg

[1] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=108222422407397&w=2

Re: jx:attribute

Posted by Jorg Heymans <jh...@domek.be>.
I see, so I will have to abandon my jx generator solution then. Is there
another generator that can grab a bean from the (session)context and
generate tags from it?

Can the XSP or JSP generator do this ?

Thanks
Jorg