Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Karolis <ka...@bpi.lt> on 2009/10/22 10:42:48 UTC

How do I stop spamassassin from checking email twice

Hi,

I have two mail servers one with domain aaa.com, second bbb.com. Both have
spamassassin installed. Most distribution lists on aaa.com routes emails to
bbb.com. So email gets checked twice.

Adding "whitelist_to aaa.com" in bbb spamassassin configuration is not a
solution because it overwrites result by first spamassassin check.

How can I skip spam checking on bbb.com if email originated from aaa.com ?

Software:
debian 5.0
spamass-milter      0.3.1-2
spamassassin        3.2.3-0.volatile1
sendmail               8.13.8-3 (on bbb.com, can be replaced by postfix if
solution requires it)
postfix                 2.5.5-1.1 (on aaa.com)

Re: How do I stop spamassassin from checking email twice

Posted by Karolis <ka...@bpi.lt>.
Thanks for a fast feedback. I was considering this method myself. But had a
hope there is a more elegant solution.

Posted by "McDonald, Dan" <Da...@austinenergy.com>.