Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Debasish Das <de...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/14 01:19:30 UTC

TimSort in 1.2

Hi,

I am noticing the first step for Spark jobs does a TimSort in 1.2
branch...and there is some time spent doing the TimSort...Is this assigning
the RDD blocks to different nodes based on a sort order ?

Could someone please point to a JIRA about this change so that I can read
more about it ?

Thanks.
Deb

Re: TimSort in 1.2