Posted to announcements@jakarta.apache.org by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com> on 2004/02/24 08:43:22 UTC

[ANN] Apache Tomcat 3.3.2 Release Candidate 1

The Tomcat Team announces the immediate availability of Apache Tomcat
3.3.2 Release Candidate 1.

Downloads: http://www.apache.org/~larryi/tomcat-3.3.2-rc1

The Apache Tomcat Team

Re: TC 3.3.2 and JMX

Posted by Henri Gomez <hg...@apache.org>.
Henri Gomez wrote:

> Bill Barker wrote:

Bill was faster

Re: TC 3.3.2 and JMX

Posted by Henri Gomez <hg...@apache.org>.
Bill Barker wrote:

> [...]

Ok, I'll commit tomorrow

Re: TC 3.3.2 and JMX

Posted by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com>.
Posted by Henri Gomez <hg...@apache.org>.

Re: [ANN] Apache Tomcat 3.3.2 Release Candidate 1

Posted by Henri Gomez <hg...@apache.org>.
Bill Barker wrote:
> [...]

I'd like to have it of course :)

Re: [ANN] Apache Tomcat 3.3.2 Release Candidate 1

Posted by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com>.

Posted by Henri Gomez <hg...@apache.org>.

Posted by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com>.

Posted by Henri Gomez <hg...@apache.org>.