Posted to hdfs-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vi...@apache.org> on 2016/01/25 18:19:22 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.7.2 RC2

Here’s my +1 to conclude the vote.

With 12 binding +1s, 11 non-binding +1s and no -1s, this vote passes.

I’ll push forward the release process.

Thanks to everyone who voted.

+Vinod

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.7.2 RC2

Posted by Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vi...@apache.org>.
Done with all the release-activities, the mirrors came back too. Sending out an announcement.

Thanks
+Vinod

Posted by Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vi...@apache.org>.

Posted by Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vi...@apache.org>.