Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Fernando Salazar de Paz <fs...@innova.uniovi.es> on 2005/03/31 13:39:52 UTC

Webdav Webfolder issue when container security enabled

Using Windows XP SP 2 , Net Framework 1.1,    MSDAIPP.DLL 11.0.5510.0

Tomcat version              4.1.21               5.5.7

JDK version                  1.4.2_06

I cannot open pdf files, zip files, . (with office files, image files. it
works fine) inside webfolders when basic authentication is enabled.

I have the same problem using tomcat's webdav app;

in such case I can read, at server's console, the following:

[Fatal Error] :-1:-1: Premature end of file.

The problem arise when I try to open recently uploaded files.

Disabling container's security all works fine

Thanks in advance