Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Carlos Cruz <ca...@nbtbizcapital.com> on 2016/10/08 14:55:55 UTC

Red5 remote shared object

I'm considering the possibility of integrating OpenMeetings with another
application, does anyone know about ways to access red5's Remote
SharedObjects via an HTML client?

Thanks!

Carlos

Re: Red5 remote shared object

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Usually OM is being integrated via SOAP/REST
I know no ways to access SharedObjects

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

RE: Red5 remote shared object

Posted by Carlos Cruz <ca...@nbtbizcapital.com>.
Thanks a lot for the input!!

Sad!!! Remote shared objects provides such an easy and clean way to share data.

Carlos

WebRtc is not supported by OM since it is still closed-sourced Hopefully one day it will be opened and we will include it

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Red5 remote shared object