Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by gdprao <gd...@yahoo.com> on 2008/05/26 19:02:12 UTC

Getting operation name in the interceptor

Hi,

I have same CXF service implemented with SOAP and rest(xml) end points. I am
trying
to get the operation name in the ininterceptor on the server side.

For the SOAP client, the following code is working to get the method name.

QName opQName = (QName) message.get(Message.WSDL_OPERATION);
String opName=opQName.getLocalPart();

But I am getting 'opQName' null in case of rest client call.

How can I get the operation name in the interceptor irrespective of SOAP or
rest client calls
on the service.

Thanks,
Durga