Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org> on 2006/07/05 20:46:18 UTC

IndexOutOfBoundsException in latest trunk

Does anybody else get this exception when calling e.g. the cforms samples?

	at java.util.ArrayList.RangeCheck(ArrayList.java:507)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.environment.internal.EnvironmentStack.getCurrentInfo(EnvironmentStack.java:43)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.environment.internal.EnvironmentHelper.getCurrentEnvironment(EnvironmentHelper.java:365)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.SitemapLanguage.createContext(SitemapLanguage.java:796)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.SitemapLanguage.build(SitemapLanguage.java:394)
	at
	at
org.apache.cocoon.core.container.spring.PoolableFactoryBean$ProxyHandler.invoke(PoolableFactoryBean.java:340)
	at $Proxy1.build(Unknown Source)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.buildConcreteProcessor(TreeProcessor.java:403)

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc

Re: IndexOutOfBoundsException in latest trunk

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org>.
Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
> Reinhard Poetz napisał(a):
>

>> Does anybody else get this exception when calling e.g. the cforms
>> samples?
>
> Which sample exactly? I have checked many of them and never encountered
> this exception.

very strange, today I can't reproduce this exception anymore ...

> Other errors I hunted are:
> * in CForms/Cocoon Suggests:
> org.apache.avalon.framework.service.ServiceException: Component with
> role 'org.apache.cocoon.forms.datatype.SelectionListBuilder/' and key
> 'javascript' is not defined in this service selector.
> (Key='AvalonServiceSelector')
> * in CForms/Profiling/form1 - JXTemplate:
> org.apache.cocoon.forms.FormsRuntimeException: The template cannot find
> a form object
> *Couldn't evaluate expression cformsHelper.getForm(CocoonFormsInstance,
> cocoon.parameters['attribute-name'])*
> resource://org/apache/cocoon/forms/generation/jx-macros.xml - 45:117     //
>

> *{http://apache.org/cocoon/forms/1.0#template}form-template: Couldn't
> evaluate expression cformsHelper.getForm(CocoonFormsInstance,
> cocoon.parameters['attribute-name'])*
> context:/blocks/cocoon-forms-sample/forms/form1_template_action_jx-macro.xml
> - 28:52     //

yes, I get the same errors.

> PS. Fresh install of maven and Cocoon build took me about one and half
> hour. After pinging mirrors from the list and removing those which
> seemed to be slow the whole download process proceeded without any
> problems. So I was able to build and run cocoon calling every command
> from README.txt exactly one time. Maybe situation is not as bad as some
> may think? :)

thank you for your feedback :-)

Posted by Grzegorz Kossakowski <gr...@tuffmail.com>.

--