Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Joan Touzet <jo...@lrtw.org> on 2017/07/11 03:23:25 UTC

CouchDB Windows maintenance release (v2.0.0.2)

Hello everyone,

We have published a new build of Apache CouchDB v2.0.0 for Windows.
This build addresses issue #508, in which the Apache CouchDB Service
would not launch correctly under Windows 10 with the Creators Update
applied.

The release also upgrades the embedded Erlang to 18.3, and OpenSSL to
1.0.2l.

There are no other bugfixes or changes to CouchDB in this release.

You may download the installer at:

https://dl.bintray.com/apache/couchdb/win/2.0.0.2/couchdb-2.0.0.2.msi

or from the Apache CouchDB homepage at https://couchdb.apache.org/

Best regards,
Joan Touzet

Re: CouchDB Windows maintenance release (v2.0.0.2)

Posted by John Le Brasseur <jo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks very much Joan.

--
Kind regards,

John Le Brasseur
+27  73 157 5605
+27 11 431 0624

Re: CouchDB Windows maintenance release (v2.0.0.2)

Posted by Martin Broerse <in...@martinbroerse.com>.
Thanks!