Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2017/10/01 08:51:23 UTC

Re: Make usage of EntitySyncRemove configurable

Hi Chandan,

Could you give us more information please?

In my mind EntitySyncRemove is only used on demand, but I could be wrong.

Did you find that EntitySyncRemove is automatically synced from somewhere?

Thanks

Jacques

Posted by Chandan Khandelwal <ch...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Here is the ticket for this improvement -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-10008.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Chandan Khandelwal

Posted by Chandan Khandelwal <ch...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Chandan,

Posted by Chandan Khandelwal <ch...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hi Jacques,

cleanSyncRemoveInfo service will be used to clean/delete the
EntitySyncRemove records of specific time interval.

When any records are removed the primary key will be saved in the
EntitySyncRemove entity's for syncing purpose, I am talking about to not
create EntitySyncRemove records (disable the usage of ENTITY_SYNC*
entities) if not needed.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Chandan Khandelwal
HotWax Systems
Direct: +91-9893481076
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/

On Tue, Oct 3, 2017 at 1:21 PM, Jacques Le Roux <

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.