Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by ri...@opensource.lk on 2004/09/03 12:09:25 UTC

wsa4c - implementation

Hi all,

I am Rinsad from SriLanka and I intend implementing the ws-addressing for
Apache Axis C++. I am basically following the same architecture as in
wsa4j.

Just considering the core features put out on the specification, I have
broken down the wsa module into two components:
1. The ws-addressing basic libraries
    eg: ReferenceProperties, EndpointReference, Action... each to be
implemented as seperate class
2. Ws-addressing Handler
    the handler class would use the basic libraries to facilitate the wsa
headers.

All those who are interested, please send your comments

Regards
Rinsad