Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Luchesar Cekov <lu...@ontotext.com> on 2008/01/30 10:20:43 UTC

How to deploy jbi shared library from a test

Hi,

I am trying to write some test for my Service Units. They all are depending
on a jbi-shared-library.
I am creating JBIServer instance activating components I need but I can not
find a way to deploy needed jbi-shared-library and I can not deploy my
components.

        container = new JBIContainer();
        container.init();
    }

public void test() throws Exception {
        Jsr181Component component = new Jsr181Component();
        container.activateComponent(component, "JSR181Component");
        container.HOW-TO-DEPLOY-SHARED_LIBRARY???
}

Is there any way to deploy shared library in my tests?

Thanks,
Luchesar