Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Kamlesh Joshi <Ka...@ril.com> on 2020/06/02 05:31:43 UTC

RE: [External]Re: Segregating Ignite client discovery and heartbeat exchange on different networks

Thanks Alex. Actually, I don't want to start two different clusters on same machine, rather am looking to have a different networks for Ignite clients discovery and internal communication.

Not sure whether we can achieve this using below.

Thanks and Regards,
Kamlesh Joshi

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!