Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by j8kel <jl...@enterasys.com> on 2009/10/08 20:32:29 UTC

How do I provide service urls with different subdirectories

I want to provide my web services under different url paths with separate
subdirectories (ie /services/admin, /services/public) so that I can attach
different tomcat security constraints to different groups.  I would like to
use the security constraints to automatically forward the user to an https
port for some of the services, while leaving others available on http.

Any help with this will be appreciated.