Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/14 02:56:38 UTC

Can anyone shed some light on how MDB works ?

I plan to look into the MDB failures in tck.    Before I dive into it,  Can
anyone shed some light on how MDB works ?   Specifically,  I want to know:

1,  Basic MDB deploy process in geronimo.
2,  What's the key classes involved at geronimo/openejb side to react when a
message arrive in a destination.

Thanks in advance.

--
Shawn

Re: Can anyone shed some light on how MDB works ?

Posted by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com>.
Post the MDB working stacktrace when a message is received.

org.apache.openejb.core.mdb.MdbInstanceFactory.constructBean() line: 190
org.apache.openejb.core.mdb.MdbInstanceFactory.createInstance(boolean) line:
124
org.apache.openejb.core.mdb.EndpointHandler.<init>(org.apache.openejb.core.mdb.MdbContainer,
org.apache.openejb.BeanContext,
org.apache.openejb.core.mdb.MdbInstanceFactory,
javax.transaction.xa.XAResource) line: 78
org.apache.openejb.core.mdb.EndpointFactory.createEndpoint(javax.transaction.xa.XAResource)
line: 67
org.apache.activemq.ra.ServerSessionPoolImpl.createEndpoint(org.apache.activemq.ra.LocalAndXATransaction)
line: 92
org.apache.activemq.ra.ServerSessionPoolImpl.createServerSessionImpl() line:
76
org.apache.activemq.ra.ServerSessionPoolImpl.getServerSession() line: 116
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionConsumer.dispatch(org.apache.activemq.command.MessageDispatch)
line: 129
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection$2.processMessageDispatch(org.apache.activemq.command.MessageDispatch)
line: 1725
org.apache.activemq.command.MessageDispatch.visit(org.apache.activemq.state.CommandVisitor)
line: 108
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.onCommand(java.lang.Object) line:
1706
org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.onCommand(java.lang.Object)
line: 116
org.apache.activemq.transport.MutexTransport(org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter).onCommand(java.lang.Object)
line: 69
org.apache.activemq.transport.vm.VMTransportServer$1(org.apache.activemq.transport.vm.VMTransport).iterate()
line: 219
org.apache.activemq.thread.PooledTaskRunner.runTask() line: 122
org.apache.activemq.thread.PooledTaskRunner$1.run() line: 43
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(java.lang.Runnable)
line: 886
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run() line: 908
java.lang.Thread.run() line: 619

Posted by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com>.

--
Shawn