Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by cmurali <ch...@sddc.army.mil> on 2008/05/29 17:19:59 UTC

Error merging include schema

Hi,

Our web service is in IVV (independent Validation and verification) and
hence would appreciate your quick help.

When I query my web service wsdl using SOAPUI, it queries fine and generates
a sample request fine. But when I used another client tool called soapSonar,
I received the subject error and it is shown in the attached word document.
I also attached all my schemas and wsdl.

Another issue is that when IVV ran the WS-I compliance check by downloading
the web service interoperability tool from
http://www.ws-i.org/deliverables/, it failed in many aspects, they reported.
I am yet to receive the report from them.

Any quick help will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Muralidaran Chakravarthy

http://www.nabble.com/file/p17536350/AllXSDandWsdl.zip AllXSDandWsdl.zip
http://www.nabble.com/file/p17536350/soapsonarUI.doc soapsonarUI.doc

Re: Error merging include schema

Posted by cmurali <ch...@sddc.army.mil>.
Thanks for your reply Ashanka.

We are using Synapse 1.1 and Axis2 1.3. We have deployed this attached WSDL
and the schema files in synapse 1.1. Would you be able to kindly scan
through those and tell us whether we are missing anything to say that we are
not WS-I compliant and/or this would work only with java based clients only?

Isn't the purpose of a web service to be inter-operable with any clients
including the .Net client like soapSonar? What tool or method of testing
would you consider as sufficient enough to stand up our web service in
production? I understand that soapSonar implementation might differ and
might not be standards based. But when we tried to use the same tool to
query some other commercial web services, this tool was able to query them
fine.

If we want to test our web service, what do you recommend us to use? our QA
and IVV are using SOAPUI. I was using the java code attached to test my
local http based web service, which needed axis2-kernel-1.2.jar in the
classpath. But for testing our https (SSL) based web service when hosted in
our solaris boxes, I had to resort to the tools like SOAPUI. When I recently
used this attached (SendSTSRequest.java) code, I got the following error
from Synapse and I could not make it work yet.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Identifier Usage <>2
http://www.nabble.com/file/p17542045/SendSTSRequest.java SendSTSRequest.java
Exception in thread "main" org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The endpoint
reference (EPR) for the Operation not found is
/soap/RateRankServiceUserToken and the WSA Action = urn:getRateRankData
	at
org.apache.axis2.util.Utils.getInboundFaultFromMessageContext(Utils.java:434)
	at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:373)
	at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(OutInAxisOperation.java:294)
	at
org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendReceive(ServiceClient.java:520)
	at
org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendReceive(ServiceClient.java:500)
	at
mil.sddc.websvc.raterank.test.SendSTSRequest.main(SendSTSRequest.java:46)

Thanks,
Muralidaran Chakravarthy

Posted by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@wso2.com>.
Hi Murali