Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Barry Hathaway <bh...@nycap.rr.com> on 2011/03/23 21:42:54 UTC

Newbie deployment questions

I'm new to UIMA and have a couple of simple deployment questions.
1.) What is the common methods of deploying a simple application?
    I tried putting the classes and the descriptors in a jar file;
    however, it doesn't seem to find the descriptors. Both jarpath
    and datapath point to the directory containing the jar.
2.) When running an application is there any way to override the
    configuration parameter settings in the descriptors using variables
    on the java command line rather than editing the xml files?
Thanks in advance.