Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by "Donszelmann, Mark" <du...@slac.stanford.edu> on 2005/10/27 18:29:46 UTC

Startup of continuum on MacOS X fails from run.sh but seems to work from plexus.sh

Hi

running continuum 1.0 on MacOS X 10.4 gives me the following when started
as:

bin/macosx/runs.h start

or

bin/macosx/runs.h console

-- Output
Running continuum...
Removed stale pid file: ./continuum.pid
wrapper  | --> Wrapper Started as Console
dyld: lazy symbol binding failed: Symbol not found: _ftime
  Referenced from: /Users/duns/java/continuum-1.0/bin/macosx/wrapper
  Expected in: /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.7.dylib

dyld: Symbol not found: _ftime
  Referenced from: /Users/duns/java/continuum-1.0/bin/macosx/wrapper
  Expected in: /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.7.dylib

Trace/BPT trap

--

while if I run

bin/plexus.sh

all works fine (but only interactively.

Anybody seen this. Should I file a bugreport.

Regards
Mark Donszelmann

Re: Startup of continuum on MacOS X fails from run.sh but seems to work from plexus.sh

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
It's a known issue on Java Service Wrapper (http://wrapper.tanukisoftware.org/) that we
use, but you can file an issue so we upgrade jsw version when it'll be fix

You can find a previous discussion I got with an other user about this :
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/maven-continuum-users/200509.mbox/%3CFDF656EA-5985-4180-80D0-1BAA859D276D@mac.com%3E

It's too an issue with derby :
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/maven-continuum-users/200509.mbox/%3c5C86DE89-8330-4848-B488-C7CE0DE17B71@infomaker.se%3e

Emmanuel