Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Naresh Kumar <na...@igate.com> on 2012/08/28 08:08:25 UTC

J meter unable to record http 2.7 v

Can someone help with below please, iam not able to record anything using http proxy server.
I did check this with local IT admin and there is no firewall rule in place which is blocking this.

I have set the java class and path correctly under the environment variable, I have done the set up several times but never faced this problem......
Can someone please check and advice as to what is it that is stopping this from loading correctly.

Browser message :

java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect
        at sun.net.NetworkClient.doConnect(Unknown Source)
        at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(Unknown Source)
        at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(Unknown Source)
        at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(Unknown Source)
        at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(Unknown Source)
        at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getNewHttpClient(Unknown Source)
        at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.plainConnect(Unknown Source)
        at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.connect(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPJavaImpl.sample(HTTPJavaImpl.java:485)
        at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerProxy.sample(HTTPSamplerProxy.java:62)
        at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSamplerBase.java:1060)
        at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.proxy.Proxy.run(Proxy.java:238)

J meter logs :

2012/08/27 16:36:20 INFO  - jmeter.protocol.http.proxy.Daemon: Creating Daemon Socket on port: 8080
2012/08/27 16:36:20 INFO  - jmeter.protocol.http.proxy.Daemon: Proxy up and running!
2012/08/28 11:30:11 INFO  - jmeter.protocol.http.proxy.Daemon: Proxy Server stopped
2012/08/28 11:31:47 INFO  - jmeter.protocol.http.proxy.Daemon: Creating Daemon Socket on port: 8080
2012/08/28 11:31:47 INFO  - jmeter.protocol.http.proxy.Daemon: Proxy up and running!

Regards
NK

________________________________
Information contained and transmitted by this e-mail is confidential and proprietary to iGATE and its affiliates and is intended for use only by the recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and you are requested to delete this e-mail immediately and notify the originator or mailadmin@igate.com. iGATE does not enter into any agreement with any party by e-mail. Any views expressed by an individual do not necessarily reflect the view of iGATE. iGATE is not responsible for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of information provided, through this email. The contents of an attachment to this e-mail may contain software viruses, which could damage your own computer system. While iGATE has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise this risk, we cannot accept liability for any damage which you sustain as a result of software viruses. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening an attachment. To know more about iGATE please visit www.igate.com.

RE: J meter unable to record http 2.7 v

Posted by Naresh Kumar <na...@igate.com>.
Yes, I did change the network settings as below.
Manual proxy configuration : localhost 8080.

Have you changed the settings in browser as well?

--
madhu kk

Posted by madhu sekhar <ma...@gmail.com>.

--