Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Omkar Reddy <om...@apache.org> on 2017/02/02 17:51:19 UTC

Fwd: Unable to Integrate Solr with Nutch.

Hello dev@,

I am new to Nutch and I have been exploring it in the past few days. I
tried crawling a website to see things working but I couldn't integrate
solr with nutch. I couldn't find schema.xml as mentioned here [0]. When I
did some digging I found out that solr has removed schema.xml from version
6.x, please find the reference here [1].

Any help regarding this would be appreciated very much :)

Thanks,
Omkar.

[0] https://wiki.apache.org/nutch/NutchTutorial#Integrate_Solr_with_Nutch
[1] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/37324603/unable-to-
find-schema-xml-file-in-solr-6-0-so-to-configure-it-am-i-supposed-to-a

Re: Unable to Integrate Solr with Nutch.

Posted by Omkar Reddy <om...@gmail.com>.
Hello Furkan,

Thank you very much for the link it worked. I think we need to update the
documentation also. I can do that if you want.

Thanks,
Omkar.

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Omkar,

Posted by Omkar Reddy <om...@gmail.com>.
Hi Cihad,

Posted by Cihad Guzel <cg...@gmail.com>.
Hi Omkar,

--
Teşekkürler
Cihad Güzel

Re: Unable to Integrate Solr with Nutch.

Posted by Cihad Guzel <cg...@gmail.com>.
Hi Omkar,