Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by "Dan E." <ey...@db.erau.edu> on 2001/12/18 20:43:31 UTC

When one user logs out, all users are also logged out

Hello:

I have noticed that in my own application(and the sample application
provided as part of TDK 2.1) that if you set up a scenario in which
multiple user are accessing the same application concurrently, and if one
user logs out, all other users are effectively logged out. A call to
"data.getUser().hasLoggedin() returns false for all other users.

I am clear on what's causing this. Any suggestions, remedies or advice
would be greatly appreciated.

Dan Eyassu