Posted to user@spot.apache.org by Christos Mathas <ma...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/17 11:13:44 UTC

The flow_scores.csv doesn't show up in the path for ml_ops to use it

Hi,

I am scoring the results in oa but I noticed that it didn't affect
anything, so I did some digging and discovered that the path where the
flow_scores.csv file should be saved is empty. I found the
flow_scores.csv for the corresponding date where it is created by the
flow_oa.py .

My understanding is it should be copied in the path which in ml_ops.sh
is defined as feedback=${FEEDBACK_PATH} \ and
FEEDBACK_PATH=${LPATH}/${DSOURCE}_scores.csv where LPATH is defined in
spot.conf . The problem is this path has a folder with the correponding
date but it is empty. Any ideas?

Thanks