Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by John Hardin <jh...@impsec.org> on 2010/10/01 00:17:36 UTC

Re: new install

On Thu, 30 Sep 2010, dhottinger@harrisonburg.k12.va.us wrote:

> Thanks for the info.  I was using the older version because this is a project
> that I started sometime ago and just got back to.  I downloaded the latest
> version and built it out.  Now I have the following in my headers:

> autolearn=unavailable version=3.3.1
>

> My local.cf Shows:
> bayes_path /opt/spamassassin/bayes
> bayes_file_mode 0666
> auto_whitelist_path /opt/spamassassin/auto-whitelist
> bayes_expiry_max_db_size 600000
>
> I changed the portion of my procmail script to reflect spamc.  Im
> reading through the link you sent.  Im not seeing any scores on emails
> yet.  Is my procmail recipe still not correct?

Messages are hitting SA and getting processed, or you wouldn't see the
X-Spam-* headers. Procmail isn't the problem. I'm surprised that the only
rule that hit above was FREEMAIL_FROM...

You did run sa-update, did you not?

   USMC Rules of Gunfighting #4: If your shooting stance is good,
   you're probably not moving fast enough nor using cover correctly.
  78 days until TRON Legacy