Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by "Weakliem, Gordon" <Go...@Den.Galileo.com> on 2000/09/18 22:42:41 UTC

RE: lcp.bat (was: Testers wanted for Cocoon 1.8-dev)

No, 1.8 Dev.  lcp.bat is present in the CVS download, but the output of the
dist-zip & dist-tgz targets (Cocoon-1.8-dev.zip) doesn't contain it, at
least not with my config.  I did have c2 around at one time, but I thought
I'd deleted it before downloading this morning.  So it's likely that if no
one else is having the problem, it was my screwup.  I'll try another delete
and download when I go home tonight.

http://www.hotmail.com.

http://profiles.msn.com.