Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Ganath Rathnayaka <ga...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/25 22:22:22 UTC

I have selected to the GSoC project: Code/Test separation and add pure webdriver integration for OFBiz

Hi all,
I have selected to the GSoC project Code/Test separation and add pure
webdriver integration for OFBiz. Thank you for everything you done for
accepting my proposal and I am hoping to work with you and like to have all
of your help to get it done successfully.

--
thanks
Ganath

Re: I have selected to the GSoC project: Code/Test separation and add pure webdriver integration for OFBiz

Posted by Ganath Rathnayaka <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi Erwan,
Thanks for welcoming me in and I am very happy to work with you all from now
onwards.
I have been studying the structure of the current file system and the file
structure after the test/code separation. Also I studied about Selenium
which is bit new to me. I downloaded the code from the github and build it.
In the code we need to discuss the structure of the future code structure
and which part to be separated. I think we can use the file structure which
I added to the jira.

I also think we should change our planning as you said since webdriver
integration may take more time than the test code separation. I am sorry and
I wont be able to contact you for next couple of days since I have planned
to go on a hike. But I will contact you as soon as I arrived to discuss
about it.

Posted by Erwan de FERRIERES <er...@nereide.fr>.
Le 25/04/2011 22:22, Ganath Rathnayaka a écrit :
> Hi all,
> I have selected to the GSoC project Code/Test separation and add pure
> webdriver integration for OFBiz. Thank you for everything you done for
> accepting my proposal and I am hoping to work with you and like to have all
> of your help to get it done successfully.

Hi Ganath,

welcome aboard for the next months in GSoC. Here is starting the "get to
know" phase, and we will have to rework you planning, which needs some
attention.

What have you done / studied yet ? what is missing for you ?

First of all you may clone the OFBiz git repo
(https://github.com/apache/ofbiz), so you'll be able to work on a
repository and commit in it. This way, what you are doing will be
available for all.

Erwan de FERRIERES
www.nereide.biz