Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by OUJGHA Radouane <ou...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/01 16:18:25 UTC

tomcat + SSL

Hi all;

I hope that you can, help me to resolve this problem :
I 'm developping web services client in java with xfire, Tomcat and
eclipse3.4 and I want to enable a SSL HTTP Connectoion beethwin  my client
and the server : I know that there will be certificat to install but I do
not how to ?
I'm confused : Must I invoke https connection to the services in my client
java code ?? or just I need to enable this in tomcat server.

thanks in advance.
best regards .

Re: tomcat + SSL

Posted by George Sexton <gs...@mhsoftware.com>.
You should start by looking at the documentation here:

http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/ssl-howto.html

If you have additional questions, you should post those questions on the
Tomcat-User list, not the tomcat-developer list.

--
George Sexton
MH Software, Inc.