Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Stephen Martin <sm...@vanderfleet-martin.net> on 2007/04/23 21:43:31 UTC

How to do a MoveMethod with locks

I'm having trouble making a moveMethod request on a resource that I have
locked. My research leads
me to believe that I have to also lock the destination of the move which
I have done but when I try
to perform the move I get an error. I suspect that I have to somehow add
the lockToken for the
destination to the moveMethod request.

Can someone explain how this is done, or better yet point me to some
example code that does
the job?

--
Stephen Martin                                smartin@vanderfleet-martin.net
80 Hunterdon Blvd.                            www.vanderfleet-martin.net

Slide Search Engine

Posted by Belinda Randolph <be...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
I am in the process of evaluating 11 repository solutions for my project.

Searcher Side:
1.  Can I replace the Slide search engine with my own?
2.  Does your search engine look through actual document contents -
as a background process or at the time of the actual user search?
3.  What FORMATs of actual documents does your search engine look
at?  (Ascii, Microsoft, PDF, etc.)
4.  When searching the contents of a PDF file, does the background
process, using OCR, create an additional file in another format? What format?
5.  Does your OCR routine search FORMATS other than PDF? If yes, what
formats can the OCR search?
6.  What are the resolution requirements for your OCR routines?
7.  Can I change the GUI to a) add functionality or error checking
and b) to look personalized with CSS?
8.  Can the search engine search using both requested metadata
element values and keywords from the document contents?
9.  Can I start with keywords from the document contents and then
later filter the results using user inputted metadata element values?
10.  Can I start with user input metadata element values and then
later filter down the results with document contents?
11.  After an initial search, can I refine my search by only looking
at the results of the previous search?

Thanks,
Belinda

Slide Contributoer

Posted by Belinda Randolph <be...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
I am in the process of evaluating 11 repository solutions for my project.

Contributor Side:
1.  Does TBD support Dublin Core metadata?
If yes, does it perform error checking on the input format - for
example DATE format, IDENTIFIER - URL format, - ISBN format.  Does it
have an enumerated list of choices for RESOURCE TYPE, FORMAT, ?
2.  Can I change the GUI to a) add functionality or error checking
and b) to look personalized with CSS.
3.  What, if any, workflow is supported at the contributer
stage?  Does TBD support a submission approval process.

Slide 3.0

Posted by Belinda Randolph <be...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Just curious, when is Slide 3.0 expected to be released?
-Belinda

Belinda Randolph
Architecture & Systems Engineering Group (3861)
Instrument Software Systems (386)

Phone: (818) 354-3579
Location: 169-325
Mail Stop: 168-414

NOTE: All personal and professional opinions presented herein are my
own and do not, in any way, represent the opinion or policy of JPL.

Re: How to do a MoveMethod with locks

Posted by Stephen Martin <sm...@vanderfleet-martin.net>.
Yes I've discovered that but i would like to inorder to reserve the name.

Posted by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de>.

Posted by Stephen Martin <sm...@vanderfleet-martin.net>.
Julian Reschke wrote:

> You need the tagged-list form when you need to provide a lock token
> which is not for the Request-URI, which of course is the case if yiu
> lock the target folder...

Is there anyway to do this using the WebdavResource API? I can't see it.

Re: How to do a MoveMethod with locks

Posted by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de>.

Posted by Stephen Martin <sm...@vanderfleet-martin.net>.

Posted by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de>.