Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Kumar, Lokesh" <lk...@informatica.com> on 2008/08/02 01:01:10 UTC

Axis2 web service error

Hi,

I created a service archive using eclipse plug-in for service archiving.
My project uses a lot of classes in the library and so I included all
those libraries when I created my service archive.

However, when I load the aar file in the axis2 server, I keep getting
the following deployment fault - Error: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
com/informatica/metadata/common/core/NamedElement at
java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)....

My first thought was that it couldn't locate the jar files. So, I copied
all the jar files in the axis/WEB-INF/services/lib folder. It continued
to give me the same error, so I copied all the jar files to
axis/WEB-INF/lib too. The error message didn't change. Any idea, on what
might be causing this error ?

Also, I would appreciate if someone could tell me how to directly
include all these files in the classpath of axis2, instead of me copying
them one by one into the axis2 lib directories.

Thanks in advance,

-Lokesh