Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Gintare Ragaisiene <gi...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/28 14:55:05 UTC

Hi

I want my ofbiz start when the system (OS Ubuntu 10.04) starts. So I'm
using Upstart and I placed /etc/init/ofbiz.conf with content

# /etc/init/ofbiz.conf

description "OFBiz server"
author "Gintare Ragaisiene"

start on filesystem
stop on runlevel [06]

expect fork
respawn

script
    ant start
end script

After did reboot, and when I'm checking status:

initctl status ofbiz
ofbiz start/running, process 2198

But in my link http://uniquemades.com:8080/unique/control/main I see
nothing.
I have checked this link is working well when I just type "ant start" on
console.

Thank you

Re: loading ofbiz with upstart

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.