Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by rohit369 <bn...@yahoo.com> on 2012/07/04 14:03:18 UTC

OFBiz Service Documentation

Hi All,

There is a complete documentation of all the Services that OFBiz exposes.
Currently, there are around 2620 services. Its very difficult to exactly
find out the service we need. For instance, createPartyPostalAddress
internally calls createPartyContactMech & createPostalAddress. But
createPartyContactMech internally again calls createContactMech. If we take
this, creating an address will create a new ContactMech and then a
PostalAddress.
This chain is not complete until we create an entry in PartyContactMech to
link Party and ContactMech.
Looking at the above situation, is there any document which explains the
service flow which are available out of box in the OFBiz package?
Please advice. Many thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,

Rohit

Re: OFBiz Service Documentation

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
AFAIK no, this one is the most complicated IMO

Jacques

From: "rohit369" <bn...@yahoo.com>

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Sorry, I don't think so there are methods apart looking into code

Jacques

From: "rohit369" <bn...@yahoo.com>