Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Elaine Roark <ee...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/27 07:10:11 UTC

Problems installing on Mac OSX Version X 10.6.8

When trying to open the downloaded file, it begins to open and after about only 5% I get the messaage "quit unexpectedly"

Re: Problems installing on Mac OSX Version X 10.6.8

Posted by Larry Gusaas <la...@gmail.com>.
On 2015-04-26, 11:10 PM Elaine Roark wrote concerning "Problems installing on Mac OSX Version X
10.6.8":
> When trying to open the downloaded file, it begins to open and after about only 5% I get the messaage "quit unexpectedly"
What version of Apache OpenOffice did you download? The last version of AOO to work on OS X
ver10.6.8 is AOO 4.0.1

Only download from http://www.openoffice.org/download/ and select "OS X 32-bit (x86) (DMG)",
the language you wish,  and  "4.0.1".

Since you are not subscribed to this list you may not see all the replies to your query.To subscribe Apache OpenOffice mailing lists go to

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
Website: http://larry-gusaas.com