Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com> on 2012/09/14 19:13:26 UTC

Announcing new committers

I'm Glad to announce that Darryl Pierce and Oleksandr Rudyy where
nominated and have accepted committership for the qpid project. Please
join me in welcoming them as committers to Qpid.

Darryl and Oleksandr, if you have any issues in being able to commit,
please let me know. Note that you need to re-checkout using the https URL.

kind regards
Carl.

Re: Announcing new committers

Posted by Alan Conway <ac...@redhat.com>.
Welcome aboard!

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.
Welcome to you both.

Robbie

Posted by William Henry <wh...@redhat.com>.
Well done!

William

Posted by "Darryl L. Pierce" <dp...@redhat.com>.

Posted by Oleksandr Rudyy <or...@gmail.com>.
Carl,

Thank you very much.
I am glad to join the team.

Oleksandr (a.k.a. Alex)

Posted by "Weston M. Price" <wp...@redhat.com>.
+1

Congratulations to both!

Posted by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Alex and Darryl !

Posted by Chuck Rolke <cr...@redhat.com>.

Posted by Steve Huston <sh...@riverace.com>.
Congratulations, and welcome, Darryl and Alex!

Posted by Ken Giusti <kg...@redhat.com>.
Great news - congrats Darryl and Oleksandr!

-K