Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by "Raj@nih" <yr...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/09 18:04:02 UTC

Regarding the server version

Hi,
Can we start the servicemix version 3.1.2 from inside the eclipse.
I could start 3.1.1 using the IONA plugin.If anyone have started 3.1.2
within the eclipse please let me know if there is any other plugin I need.
  For me 3.1.1 incubating is working fine but still I need to step up to
3.1.2 for the new bug fixes and easy configuration features as the site docs
suggest.
 Regards.
Raj