Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org> on 2017/11/02 21:51:41 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Jena 3.5.0 (RC2)

This vote passes with 4 +1's:

Andy, Bruno, Osma, Adam

Thansk for all the work to improve the testing.

I'll push the bytes out and send a [ANN] to users@ soon.   Please tweet
the link etc etc.

All being well, I'll send something out to the general semweb list as
well after a few days.

	Andy