Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/26 20:30:18 UTC

URL schedule Calendar meeting

Hello Maxim, hope you are fine.

I schedule a Calendar meeting in OM 3.0.2 or 3.0.3 stable
and send the mail rightly with this url:

http://zen.hola.com:5080/openmeetings/#room/18

...and when clic on, show the login page with this url:

http://zen.hola.com:5080/openmeetings/signin?0#room/18

What am doing wrong?

Maybe need type something in Location when schedule the meeting?

Thanks

Alvaro

Re: URL schedule Calendar meeting

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.