Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Chris Wareham <ch...@graduate-jobs.com> on 2018/10/22 13:22:03 UTC

indexed and stored for fields that are sources of a copy field

Hi folks,

I have a number of fields defined in my managed-schema file that are
used as the sources for a copy field:

   <field name="body"           type="text_general" indexed="false"
stored="true"/>
   <field name="sectors"        type="string"       indexed="false"
stored="true"  multiValued="true"/>
   <field name="locations"      type="string"       indexed="false"
stored="true"  multiValued="true"/>

   <field name="content"        type="text_general" indexed="true"
stored="false" multiValued="true"/>

   <copyField source="body"      dest="content"/>
   <copyField source="sectors"   dest="content"/>
   <copyField source="locations" dest="content"/>

Can I set both the indexed and stored values to false for the body,
sectors and locations fields since I don't want to search or retrieve them?

Regards,

Chris

Re: indexed and stored for fields that are sources of a copy field

Posted by Emir Arnautović <em...@sematext.com>.
Hi Chris,
Even better - you can contribute with documentation - you can create jira with patch.

Thanks,
Emir

Posted by Chris Wareham <ch...@graduate-jobs.com>.
Hi Emir,