Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com> on 2010/06/09 07:39:14 UTC

soap error messaging

I am currently with a rather large company supporting the evaluation of
ofbiz as a major source of enterprise services using the soap
webservices/service-engine present in OFBiz.

One of the architects looked at the SOAP implementation and saw that the
error messages are not according the standard in:

http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/NOTE-SOAP-20000508/#_Toc478383507

Are there any objections replacing the OFBiz error messaging with the
standardized way? Or should we make it a configurable option?

Any opinions?

Regards,
Hans

--
Ofbiz on twitter: http://twitter.com/apache_ofbiz
Myself on twitter: http://twitter.com/hansbak

Re: soap error messaging

Posted by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@gmail.com>.
+ 1 for such a change

Bilgin

Re: soap error messaging

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
I can see any problems to follow SOAP best practices

Jacques

From: "Hans Bakker" <ma...@antwebsystems.com>

Re: soap error messaging

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.