Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Rich Bowen <rb...@apache.org> on 2020/06/29 12:54:01 UTC

Announcing ApacheCon @Home 2020

Hi, Apache enthusiast!

(You’re receiving this because you’re subscribed to one or more dev or
user mailing lists for an Apache Software Foundation project.)

The ApacheCon Planners and the Apache Software Foundation are pleased to
announce that ApacheCon @Home will be held online, September 29th
through October 1st, 2020. We’ll be featuring content from dozens of our
projects, as well as content about community, how Apache works, business
models around Apache software, the legal aspects of open source, and
many other topics.

Full details about the event, and registration, is available at
https://apachecon.com/acah2020

Due to the confusion around how and where this event was going to be
held, and in order to open up to presenters from around the world who
may previously have been unable or unwilling to travel, we’ve reopened
the Call For Presentations until July 13th. Submit your talks today at
https://acna2020.jamhosted.net/

We hope to see you at the event!
Rich Bowen, VP Conferences, The Apache Software Foundation

Re: Announcing ApacheCon @Home 2020

Posted by Craig Crissman <cr...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Hello
Forgive me for not knowing but I’m in need of  contacts or a meeting location we’re I can learn the correct way to go forward. Have very poor service at office now which is an improvement.  I feel sure I’ve missed many helpful tips. Feel free to call or email whichever is best for you.

Thank You
Craig Crissman
Shenandoah Supervac LLC
1-540-968-3174

Fwd: Announcing ApacheCon @Home 2020

Posted by Javier Borkenztain <ja...@fiter.io>.
Hi Fineracters!

This year ApacheCon @Home will be held online from September 29th through October 1st, 2020. It will be on an online event that will allow different possibilities, from stage events, tracks, networking, booths for sponsors and more.

We will host a Fineract track, and because physical boundaries no more limit us, we can have as many talks and presentations as we want, and from all over the world, which is fantastic.

ApacheCon organizers have reopened the Call For Presentations until July 13th. Submit your talks today at https://acna2020.jamhosted.net/ ( https://acna2020.jamhosted.net/ )

If you want to collaborate with the organization of the track or get more information, I will host a Zoom meeting next Thursday at 11 am GMT-3, please register here:

https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZUvf--rrTkrH9CFxD6xDoV_JvEokaCHJ6dG

Thanks,

Javier

Logo ( https://www.fiter.io )

*Javier Borkenztain* *| CEO* *e:* javier@fiter.io
*w:* fiter.io ( http://www.fiter.io )
*m:* +598 94621188 twitter icon ( https://twitter.com/Fiter_io ) youtube icon ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfWztdFtHI3PwaSLAEcwTNQ ) linkedin icon ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/fiter-io )

Sent via Superhuman ( https://sprh.mn/?vip=javier@fiter.io )

(You’re receiving this because you’re subscribed to one or more dev or user mailing lists for an Apache Software Foundation project.)

The ApacheCon Planners and the Apache Software Foundation are pleased to announce that ApacheCon @Home will be held online, September 29th through October 1st, 2020. We’ll be featuring content from dozens of our projects, as well as content about community, how Apache works, business models around Apache software, the legal aspects of open source, and many other topics.

Full details about the event, and registration, is available at https:/ / apachecon. com/ acah2020 ( https://apachecon.com/acah2020 )

Due to the confusion around how and where this event was going to be held, and in order to open up to presenters from around the world who may previously have been unable or unwilling to travel, we’ve reopened the Call For Presentations until July 13th. Submit your talks today at https:/ / acna2020. jamhosted. net/ ( https://acna2020.jamhosted.net/ )

Posted by Jim Coburn <ji...@gmail.com>.
Thank you. Please unsubscribe.

Posted by Helen Johnson <he...@gmail.com>.
unusbscribe

Posted by "Maciag, Ted" <Ma...@epa.gov.INVALID>.
Actually I'm not please remove from future mailings.   --Ted

https://gcc01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fapachecon.com%2Facah2020&amp;data=02%7C01%7CMaciag.Ted%40epa.gov%7C9ee70584f0814b8a6cc908d81c3771c3%7C88b378b367484867acf976aacbeca6a7%7C0%7C0%7C637290371739544085&amp;sdata=uFHwOHHZ2XaoHc0FwqvnbYOGfFhFJw0zbfOgwJmgsZg%3D&amp;reserved=0

https://gcc01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Facna2020.jamhosted.net%2F&amp;data=02%7C01%7CMaciag.Ted%40epa.gov%7C9ee70584f0814b8a6cc908d81c3771c3%7C88b378b367484867acf976aacbeca6a7%7C0%7C0%7C637290371739544085&amp;sdata=lKcDo9xtdysuokWI7lOjTU8smY6r%2FwP2n0c6ZYcUaFw%3D&amp;reserved=0

Posted by Ming Wen <we...@apache.org>.
hello, all,
It's a great opportunity to develop the community of Apache APISIX,
If you are interested please submit your talk as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Ming Wen, Apache APISIX(incubating) & Apache SkyWalking
Twitter: _WenMing

Re: proposed an AOO talk

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.
I'm glad to hear that you are still interested in speaking! Hope to see
you at the event.

proposed an AOO talk (was: Announcing ApacheCon @Home 2020)

Posted by Peter <pe...@apache.org>.
Hello all,

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Enrico,

I have reached out to Rich to create a track for pulsar/bookkeeper. If you
have any talk ideas, please submit the talks and let me know your
submissions. I will include that on the track.

- Sijie

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Hey Bookkeepers

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@gmail.com>.