Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org> on 2014/05/22 23:46:16 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Phoenix has graduated as a top level project

I'm pleased to announce that Apache Phoenix has graduated from the
incubator to become a top level project. Thanks so much for all your help
and support - we couldn't have done it without the fantastic HBase
community! We're looking forward to continued collaboration.
Regards,
The Apache Phoenix team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Phoenix has graduated as a top level project

Posted by Marcos Ortiz <ml...@uci.cu>.
Wow, congratulations to James and to all Phoenix project. Good work guys !!!
--
Marcos Ortiz[1] (@marcosluis2186[2])
http://about.me/marcosortiz[3]

--------
[1] http://www.linkedin.com/in/mlortiz
[2] http://twitter.com/marcosluis2186
[3] http://about.me/marcosortiz

VII Escuela Internacional de Verano en la UCI del 30 de junio al 11 de julio de 2014. Ver www.uci.cu

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Phoenix has graduated as a top level project

Posted by Demai Ni <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Demai Ni <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shengjun Xin <sx...@gopivotal.com>.
Great, congratulations

On Fri, May 23, 2014 at 5:47 AM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <

--
Regards
Shengjun

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Phoenix has graduated as a top level project

Posted by Jean-Marc Spaggiari <je...@spaggiari.org>.
Oh, nice!!!

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Great! Congratulations!