Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Paul Nicolucci <pn...@us.ibm.com> on 2012/04/24 18:55:45 UTC

Discuss - MYFACES-3530

Hello All,

I've also created a patch and updated the test case for MyFaces-3530.  I
need someone to review and commit the changes if possible.

Thanks for your help!

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-3530

Regards,

Paul Nicolucci

Re: Discuss - MYFACES-3530

Posted by Paul Nicolucci <pn...@us.ibm.com>.
Thanks for taking a look Leonardo, I've converted the patch to the unified
diff format.

Let me know if anything else is needed to commit the changes.

Regards,

Paul Nicolucci

             Leonardo Uribe
             <lu4242@gmail.com
                                       MyFaces Development
             04/25/2012 11:49          <de...@myfaces.apache.org>

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Re: Discuss - MYFACES-3530
                 "MyFaces
               Development"
             <dev@myfaces.apac
                  he.org>

Hi

The patch looks good, but could you convert it to unified diff format?

regards,

Leonardo Uribe

Re: Discuss - MYFACES-3530

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.